Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Been Busy

Man, it's been busy as hell lately. School, friends, everything seems to be moving so fast and there's no time to just chillax anymore. If I'm not studying, I'm eating, sleeping or going out. But as I say this, I guess today is the exception. After not being able to find the time to post for so long, I sit here on a Friday night, finally updating, as I know, in an hour or so, I'll probably have a shit load of more things to do.

Anyway, let's talk about some of the things that's been happening lately. The first big thing that comes to mind is Thanksgiving weekend. Man...it was pretty intense. Saturday, I went out with friends. We went to do some shopping first...some shopping turned into many hours of walking around, but at least my friends bought stuff and I did too! Finally got that pair of jeans I wanted, it was very satisfying. But yea, the shopping was alright. I think it was more of hanging out that I enjoyed though. Introducing old friend to new friends was a process that turned out to be pretty smooth. Although in the beginning, it was a tiny bit awkward, they got along very quickly, which made me very happy =P. The few friends that I met in school have been I guess a pretty important part of my university life thus far into it. They're all nice people and especially since I'm in a very much "nerd orientated" program, it was nice to find those few who can talk and laugh about other things other than school and homework. It's good stuff...fun people to be around...smart too xP. Moving on, after going shopping, we went to this other friend's birthday thing. It was KTV, but since we didn't know most of the people there, it turned out to be pretty shitty. I really wanted to sing...and at this moment, still do, but at the time, it just felt too uncomfortable...so I guess we'll have to wait...this process of waiting to go KTV is hurting me haha. But the good thing that came from that little adventure was that we discovered a pretty nice place to go to and it's pretty close to where I live too, so big bonus there =P. After we ditched that place, we went to go eat dinner. It was the first time I had Korean barbeque and it was pretty good...I've never had so much meat without any vegetables in one sitting...it was sort of gross, but it was very fun at the same time. The stupid little games that we played made the day.

On Sunday, we went to Wonderland during the Halloween Haunt event. It was pretty fun. The events with the ghost houses and mazes were quite the experience. And the rides weren't bad either. I thought everything was good and if you haven't been there yet, definitely give it a go when you have the time. The gate ticket is very much worth the fun. The only thing that was slightly bad was how Fang basically got cornered. I felt very bad for her...all the monsters and stuff seemed to be attracted to her. They'd just pick on her over and over again...it was pretty...yea. I'm still not sure if she's okay from that particular experience, but I hope she is. On a side note, guys, or girls, if you ever want your girlfriend to cling onto you or your boyfriend to protect you, go to one of these things...it'll make things happen =P. Or maybe on dates, I think things like that would help loosen things up between the two people and things can be more casual from there. Just a suggestion...I, personally, probably won't do it, but you know...yea =).

That weekend was pretty good. Lots of fun and everything felt at place. Little things did happen, but everything was okay in the end. No big deal. School should be my other topic. For the past week, I've been wanting to post and bitch about how school's being a pain in my ass for me, but after talking with my dad yesterday, I got a little bit of motivation back. So for now, I'm just gonna work hard, try some new ways of studying and understanding and hopefully things will work out.

Yea, I don't want to post much more today. For some reason, I feel tired as hell and I want to get some rest before going out. Still have some things that I would like to talk about...more philisophical things, personal thoughts, stuff like that. Just don't think I have the mental capability of doing something like that so I'll end it here. Hopefully these little things that are going on in my life have been a source of amusement for you for the past 5 minutes that you've been reading this and if not...well...you still have a lot more time in your life =P. Anyway, until next time, later days =P.

No comments: