Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chillax

It's been a while since I've actually chillaxed, but in the past 24 hours, life has been pretty good to me. Starts with yesterday when I finally went to badminton club for the first time in almost 2 months. It was a lot of fun. I was pretty excited to see how well my training has paid off and to my surprise, I was able to put everything I learned together and it just seemed to flow. I'm praying that I can keep doing what I did consistently and improve even more because the intramurals are coming up and I'm pretty pumped for it. Despite everything that's been on my plate lately, badminton has been my savior. Feels good.

Today, I went out with a few friends. It was a lot of fun...Haha...I'm smiling right now as I think back on it. No worrying about anything, just being a teenager. Doesn't happen very often as of late, but today, it was amazing. We first went to UC and talked about registering. I, personally, am not going to even apply for UC because I refuse to stay here any longer, but it was nice seeing the campus again. Brings back some memories of when I went there last year with Hadi and a couple others. Anyway, after we went to UC, we went to KFC because Qian had a whole bunch of coupons there (Yes, she's Asian =P). We bought a whole shit load of KFC chicken and stuff, and some part of me wanted to treat my friends, so I did. 25 pieces of chicken, not even a piece of skin left when we were done with it. Haha...I haven't enjoyed eating with people for so long, it was quite refreshing. After we stuffed our selves with chicken goodness, we went to TD Square and window shopped for a bit. I saw some things that I really liked. There are some nice clothes that's out there...Just the prices are intensely expensive, but I guess everything comes with a price. By the end of everything, I was tired as hell and started heading home. Lim live near me so we took the same bus home. She fell asleep on my shoulder for a while...Even though I don't feel anything more than friendship for her, it was pretty cute. I was supposed to wake her up when we got to our stop, but...I kinda fell asleep and she was the one that woke me up v.v...I felt a bit stupid, but hey, I can't stop the almighty Sandman. All in all, it was a pretty amazing day...(I dunno how many times I've used 'amazing'). Nice group of friends, laughing and joking around, without any drama talk.

Regarding Universities. I'm pretty much settled on UBC for now...If I get in, I'm definitely going...A part of me really want Qian to come with me, but another part tells me she wants to go somewhere else. It'll be pretty sad if we do our separate ways, but I'll probably treasure this friendship for a while...It may not be as deep and sentimental as my other ones, but somewhere inside, I feel comfort when I think about this friendship. Sometimes I do wish that I can really get to know her, but I figure this mutual distance is really what keeps things...Good...For a lack of a better word.

One last thing: I thought if I made a blog, I would have a lot of things to say...I dunno why, but that's what I thought...Seeing as how each of my posts are a week or so apart...This isn't really the case. From now on, I think I'm going to try to post maybe a sentence or two everyday, depending on everything. This way, I might be able to get more things off my chest instead of waiting until something "big" happens every time. So until then...Later days =P.

No comments: