Wednesday, May 28, 2008

曹格

Gary 曹格...What can I say about this guy's voice...It's amazing to say the least. When I was first introduced to him, I really didn't think much of him. His music is okay, but it never stood out like the way Jay Chou's music did for me. A while back, when I found out my friend really liked him, I casually searched around and listened to some of his music. I found a couple of songs that I liked and to be honest, I kinda forced myself to find something I would be able to listen to...for numerous reasons. In the past couple of weeks, I really began liking his voice. It's incredible. I wish I could sing like that, but I can't. Anyway, I started listening to his songs a lot and now, I pretty much have a couple of his songs stuck in my head all day v.v''. It's not a healthy thing I swear because I don't carry my MP3 around anymore and it just gives cravings x.x''. Also, his songs, his voice, to me, is like a link...it makes me feel closer to someone.

So, since I haven't uploaded a song for a while now, I'm going to upload one of his songs...or rather, a song that he sang. It's by Frank Sinatra. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's an English song...and yes ladies and gentlemen, he speaks English, pretty well in fact. I'm sure all you white washed people who reads this know who Frank Sinatra is and I'm sure you've heard his songs before. It's "My Way"...listen to it, see if it makes you shiver. It made me shiver >.>''. The lyrics are somewhere on the internet so good luck on your journey if you really want it xP. It's not the lyrics that attracted me to this song, it's the voice of the singer, so let's just all enjoy it and not think too much into the "meaning" -.-''. It shall be song number 17. Fang told me that he also sang a few more Sinatra songs, so I'm gonna look up into that. If they're really good, I'll upload them too =P.

Anyway...I was going to ramble about my current exhaustion...but I'm a little too tired to ramble, so I'll just leave it here for now. Until next time...Later days =P.
Secret # 27: Watching the leaves dance as I think of you...

No comments: