Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Badminton Lessons End

Today was my last badminton lesson. I think I've improved a little through the past 20 lessons and I'm not going to continue because the season is about to start and I really just want to rest for now...Relax a little bit. Good luck to all those who are going to continue and might start. The coach is good, but just remember to practice your footworks because he doesn't teach you that =P.

Anyway, taking these lessons is probably a big reason for me making it to the finals in the badminton intramural. Play tomorrow and I hope the game I play will at least be close if I don't win...

I wanted to put a couple of songs from Beck up and dedicate them to my little sisters, but I'll leave it to another day as I'm tired as fuck and need to do some damn homework...Fucking school. Anyway, until next time...Later days =P.
Secret#10: She looked so lonely today...Still can't help look over and think talking to my little sister...

No comments: