Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blood

So I went to donate blood today. Second time and I got to have soup this time xD. Was pretty glad that I actually got a full bag today since last time I barely got half done. Hadi tagged along and I was pretty glad that he did. It's pretty nice having someone there...The idea of knowing there's someone there if anything happens is...satisfying. Comfort...I like. Anyway, next time Hadi will be old enough to do it too. What a great birthday present xP...Surprisingly, it's rather painless...even though the needle is kinda big and the way it wiggles around in your tiny vein...XD. I'm gonna stop here before anyone gets freaked out and don't want to donate blood any time in the future. It's quite nice, knowing that your blood can save some lives.

My parents are freaking out though >.>. Making me everything in their Asian knowledge to "restore" my blood level -.-''. Although I know their intension is well...They're overreacting a little bit...Just a little bit. Haha...Parents right? Can't expect less...I think I'll put another song on soon...Haven't found one that's caught my attention recently though so...Yea...Until next time...Later days =P.

1 comment:

Jason Hadi said...

3 lives to be exact. ^_^