Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random

Hmm...I'm not really sure what I'm gonna post today so I'm just gonna go for it...Once upon a time there was a hill. On top of the hill there was a monastery. In the monastery there was a BIIIG oak tree. Under the tree there were two monks...What were the monks doing?...Playing Ping-Pong!! That was amusing...Haha...So is badminton...And looking into someone's eyes...Going past the windows into their soul. All the memories and treasures lie there...Waiting for someone to share it with...
Secret Post #2: Sometimes I just want the awkwardness to stop, but I know things will be for the best if they remain the way they are...

2 comments:

Jason Hadi said...

Should've posted it in 中文.

Jak Li said...

LOL, omg I should have. Next time I feel the random urge come on!! It'll be epic.