Monday, August 18, 2008

Red Moon

I never knew I could be so tired on a Monday night. I guess doing something you don't absolutely love for 30 - 40 hours a week just doesn't let the body say "hurray". On the other hand, I have things to complain about...but also things to be happy about.

This morning was very nice to me. Being woken up by my cell-phone's buzz was a nice way to do so...it was even better after seeing the name displayed on the face of it. Yea, I know it was not a big deal, but it takes the smallest things to make my day. Little things like that just makes me smile and gets me smiling xP. Thanks =).

On a more depressing note, I've been trying to get some of my friends together one last time before we go off to university. I've been working a lot and still have a lot to go so don't have much free time and doesn't look like many other people do either. Just want something to work out though and it doesn't help that feels like no one else really cares or wants to bother to do it either.

Grr...whatever I'm tired. I have 4 free days left and pretty much just need to go and see what happens.

...tired...

I've been trying to finish type this for about an hour now and I just keep watching Friends xP. Anyway, gotta go sleep now so I can't get up early tomorrow...kinda want to sleep in...*sigH* it'll be fun. Anyway...night

No comments: