Saturday, March 8, 2008

Birthday...And Stuff

Hmm...Thought I was gonna post something sooner than this, but I guess it couldn't be helped seeing as how my class have been swamped with chemistry labs and English assignments (not that I do them). First off, yesterday March 7, 2008 was my friend Du's birthday. She turned 18 though one would never guess =P. I'd like to say a very happy birthday to her and I hope that the beginning of her new "adult" life is one that's like no other. She deserves it. Speaking of which, she seems pretty upset lately...For some reason I don't have the courage nor the will to approach her. It seems serious and as this situation drags on, the distance between us gets farther and farther. I feel like I should do something as she is and have been one of my few closest friends in high school, but at the same time, I don't want to intrude on her personal life...I think one of the bigger reasons for why I'm so reluctant to step in is because I know she has her boyfriend to talk to. If I do approach her at this very sensitive time, it might take away from what those two have together and that's the last thing I want to do. I'm willing to listen if she does ever approach me...I'll be willing to give her any advice that may seem appropriate when she does tell me, but I won't force myself into her business especially if she doesn't want to talk about it. If she doesn't feel absolute comfort in consulting with me, then it's not for me to know. Although I'm seriously concerned about her and it feels like shit when I see her upset, it's something that she needs to experience and overcome I suppose. I'll always be there for her whenever she needs it, I hope she knows...

Okay...Moving on, although a little hard after that, umm...I've been sighing a lot in school. Something doesn't feel right, there's always this feeling that I can't describe inside me and I dunno how to make it go away. I'm not sure what it is, but every time I sigh it feels a little better for about 10 secs then I do it again...And again...And again...Until I fall asleep (like I did in English). I dunno, it's like a stuffed feeling inside...Feels like I want to do something but I can't...It's a shitty feeling, but what can I do seeing as how I don't even know why I'm getting it -.-''. Damn emotions, what a useless piece of shit...Just kidding fools, sensitive is good...Someone will one day appreciate me being a sensitive guy, I'm kinda sure of it =P. So as for now...*sigH*

So yesterday I went out...Yea, it was pretty sweet. I tried stepping outside my comfort zone and learned something new. Pretty happy with myself...Truthfully, I went so I could...But the opportunity never presented it self, but it only got me motivated to learn faster so the opportunity might come, so I guess it worked out a little bit. The scenery was amazing...Never knew Calgary could look so nice at night, but it was from a distance and anything can look good from a distance so maybe it's not saying much =P. It was a nice evening though...Chillaxing, relaxing, stressing out a little bit here and there, but overall it was a pretty damn chill night. Not sure if I'll be able to do it again so that was a night to remember ^^;

Okay, I think that's about it...I hope tonight I can play some D2 with Hadi...Hope his competition went well. Crush them little Asian girls Hadi! Haha...Until next time...Later days =P
Secret #20: Treasure every second with her...Hold on to every Memory

No comments: