Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Day

Haven't posted in a while...I think haha. Not much wanna say right now, but listening to the radio today and found a good song that I wanna put up. Tongue Tied by Faber Drive. The lyrics are here...You just click on the blue words and it'll take you there! I know...pretty amazing...also notice I made "lyrics" the link...Smart isn't it? Since this is an English s...OMG, it's an English song!!! This is amazing isn't it. Me, listening to English songs...Amazing.

Haha, anyway, drew a little comic today, might put it up sometime soon because it's pretty cool...Might start drawing some comics every now and then and one day put them all up...It'll be a time line of my drawing and how it improves (hopefully) overtime =P. Wait...I'm reading over this little post and it seems like I didn't complete what I was gonna say earlier...Yea...well, it's too late now xP.

Okay...Think I'm done for today. Hope you guys enjoy the song. Later days.

No comments: