Thursday, October 11, 2007

Step...Step

Okay...So as for that post I said I would put up very soon...yea, here it is! Yea...It took a while, but I've been kinda busy and really I should be doing my homework right now. But I've reconsidered my priorities for the next 10 mins into blogging because chemistry has taken a shit load out of me and now I'm tired.

Anyway, my parents are gone for the weekend. Some religious thing to Red Deer...Yea...Don't ask me, I have no freaking clue why or when they became so dedicated as to leave my sister and me home alone for 3 days. I don't really mind though, it's a break from listening to their constant bitching at each other. Have a shit load to do though, on top of my homework at this. Pick sister up, drop sister off, give her medicine, feed her...god, it's like taking care of a pet...except one that'll annoy the hell outa you if you don't do what it wants. Ah well, I guess spending some quality time with the lil sis won't be so bad. Might be fun xP.

School's been pretty shitty lately, all the English is catching up, failing History and just don't really wanna deal with all that shit anymore. Still counting down...still slow. Just gotta take it one step at a time. Relationships with people have really changed though. It's like I tried too hard and just ran out of steam since I was running against an invisible wall. All is for the best I suppose. People change and move apart, way of life haha.

Should probably get back to doing some work again...Gonna post a picture for this blog. Maybe I'll start putting a picture up for some posts. It seems like a good idea, makes everything a little more...more...well, think you know what I'm saying. Later days.

No comments: