Thursday, October 18, 2007

Song...Again

Here's the song that I said I would put up. Have a little free time today...That's all...It's the second song on the playlist. Hope you guys like it haha. Later days =P.

When you are on the other side of the mountain range,
I am walking on the lonely road without a destination.

How many “Not enough time” is there in one life time.
Realizing that the most important thing is already gone.

Understanding has already left long ago.

Why is it always that after something wrong has been done,
that we finally realize it’s our fault?

They say that this is life.

Trying to experience, trying to hold back the tears.

But still can’t avoid the feelings that’s suppose to happen.

I won’t ask the world to stop spinning

I know being naughty won’t change anything

But during this short time, especially at night,

Can’t help but remember the memories that are so hard to forget.

I think my missing you is some sort of disease.

Forever, things can’t fully recover.

When you are on the other side of the mountain range,
I am walking on the lonely road without a destination.

Often, feeling your breath behind my ear.

But actually not feeling the breath in my heart.

Hurriedly

Forgetting that the people around needs love and care.

Excuse is always the distance growing

Unconsciously, silently.

We’re always complaining contrary to what is expected,

Not wanting to look turn around and look at ourselves.

Wondering about the truly stupid matters that we’ve done.

Maybe it’s God giving me a trail love.

Only, this wound needs some time.

Only, will remember everything in the past.

Those human affairs will leave far away from me,

The hatred within us will also part…
Turn into memories.

Oh missing is a type of disease
Oh missing is a type of disease…type of disease

How long has it been since I said I love you?

How long has it been since you’ve held the one you love?

When this world has stop getting anymore beautiful,

Only love can make it better.

I believe there will be enough time.

Don’t worry about those troubling things

Don’t let unhappiness keep you from moving

Just afraid you won’t say, just afraid you won’t do.

Don’t let regret continue, there will be enough time.

No comments: