Thursday, February 7, 2008

Relax and Concentrate

Well...I wanted to post something before nerding it up with my chemistry, so here I am once again, writing to myself as the music of 发如雪 plays in the background. Pretty relaxing...I really want to sing it, but I don't think I can. It's tough for me...As sad as it may be xP.

I've been thinking of going snowboarding again lately...I've snowboarded about...Let's see...Once in my life, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. The snowboarding was pretty fun. Got a little repetitive and hurty after hours and hours of going down the mountain, but it gets my mind off of everything else. I think I mostly wanna go is because of the atmosphere there...I remember when I was about 8, I feel in love with the snow. I came to Canada when I was 7 during the middle of winter so everything was already covered with white, but it quickly melted as the months passed by. I can remember it so clearly...Winter of 1998, I was on winter break and I was in the little basement apartment that my family lived in, staring out the window, waiting for the year's first snow fall. As the snowflakes started floating down, I ran outside and started rolling around...It was a happy time. For some reason, this love for winter has died down over the years, but recently, it has come back to me. The atmosphere and mood that winter sets in is so calming and refreshing. I wanna go up to the hills and enjoy that peace and quiet again. Even if I'm not snowboarding, just sitting on the massive hill, board at my feet, wind in my face, watching random people pass me without any care in the world. It's a great feeling...Haha...I kinda sat here for a couple of minutes and started day dreaming...Kinda imagined Fang sitting beside me on the hill...The thought of that made things more at ease.

今天是中国的新年。。。本来昨天想写一些关于“新年快乐”的东西但是一直没找到时间。好久没跟奶奶爷爷说话了。我因该给他们拜个年。。。下次吧。最近情况还可以。没有很多事情发生除了写我的文章以外,就是打羽毛球了。今天早上去练习了,打的还不错。我一直没发现但是比去年来看真的进步了很多。去年跟那些人打只能得到四,五分但是今年分数跟他们一直很近,还赢了几次。。感觉不错,不错。希望可以在学队上比赛。除了音乐以外,羽毛球对我是一个很有放松感的东西。要是进不了学队的话。。。我会对自己很失望。

我朋友二月二十号要唱歌。。。为了一个。。叫什么来?哎~~中文好垃圾。。。就是。。。唱歌就行了。。。打中文好费劲。我很想听她唱歌,觉得她对音乐那部分满有财的。希望以后她可以给我送几首自己唱的歌。想到这件事,其实很就都没有听到她说话的声音了~~要是有时间的话一定会想办法跟她连。。那个用话筒的那个东西。。呵呵,好丢人=)

哦~~对了,今天跟老师说了一些关于多大的东西。。。看来真的是一个比较有名士的学校。她觉得选这个学校非常好。听她说,所有她知道去那得人都很喜欢。。。所以吗,现在我越来越想去了。一定要努力,得到路数倦。 好的不写中文了。。。丢够脸了。因该有很多写错的字~~哎,不管了。。。管也没用,水平就这样吗,要求不能太高吗。。。可以写这么多就不错了。。对吧?对吧?恩,我也觉得。。。呵呵。

Okay...I'm gonna get working on my chemistry...All that Chinese typing took a load on my brain...Until next time...Later days =P.

No comments: